Sunday, June 2, 2013

This solicitation from a Herbalist

Two days ago, I received the mail below (posted verbatim). Since I do not suffer from "Romatism" and  stupiditis, I am not thinking of contacting the doctor cure-all! But give it to the 419 folks for comedy and creativity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Dr. Aborisade Akande. I am a native of Ogun- State, Sango Ota. Am a member of ARABA herbalist Group {AHG}. Ogun-State.
I contacted you because i am a native doctor and i can be able to solve one or two problems you might be going through by the Special Grace Of God Almighty.
If you are going through Pains in life such as:  

POVERTY, Barreness, You want Promotion in your work place, Diabetes, Stroke, Romatism, Spinal Cord problem or a little Brain problem, Hypertension, Sleepless nights, BAd nightmares, Cancers.
Pregnant With Cancer, Miscarriages OR Pregnancy After Miscarriage, Fibroids and Uterine Fibroids, Abdominal pain, Anemia, Bladder cancer, Blood Pressure, Chicken Pox, Diarrhea, Depression, Eczema, Epilepsy Seizure. Heart Attack, Kidney cancer (renal cell), Leprosy, Leukemia cancer, Obesity, Paralysis, Asthma Attack, Syphilis, Tuberculosis, Tuberculosis,Ulcer  .E.T.C.

If you lack any of this deseases or you want me to pray for you, Kindly CALL me on any of my mobile numbers below OR you can reply me back on my EMAIL ADDRESS.

PHONE: 08180921043 or  08115571605
Email address: drakandeherbal@yahoo.com
Dr. Aborisade Akande  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: